Minnesota Renaissance Festival

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

Super short notice, starts this weekend, but I have a family friend that has a shop at the MN Renaissance Festival that she isn't able to utilize this year. It is a small or medium size space in a good location. If you, or anyone you know, is interested send me a PM and I will put you in contact. (Note: I'm not sure what she is asking, but would need enough inventory for 7 weekends, I think her cost is in the neighborhood of $2k or $3k if she uses the space)

chartle

Super short notice, starts this weekend, but I have a family friend that has a shop at the MN Renaissance Festival that she isn't able to utilize this year. It is a small or medium size space in a good location. If you, or anyone you know, is interested send me a PM and I will put you in contact. (Note: I'm not sure what she is asking, but would need enough inventory for 7 weekends, I think her cost is in the neighborhood of $2k or $3k if she uses the space)

Is she allowed to sell it on such short notice? I checked and just like our local Ren Fair they have very specific requirements and almost an audition process that started in January.

I'm not even sure pens like the ones most people make would be allowed. Oh and pretty sure you will need a period outfit and period displays.

Dehn0045

Is she allowed to sell it on such short notice? I checked and just like our local Ren Fair they have very specific requirements and almost an audition process that started in January.

I'm not even sure pens like the ones most people make would be allowed. Oh and pretty sure you will need a period outfit and period displays.

Yeah, I assume that it would need to be someone that has done this type of show before. I know there are a lot of rules about displays not being modern, and costumes, etc. As for products, I don't think there are as strict limitations, but I really don't know. This was a bit of a long-shot, but figured I'd throw it out there in case.

chartle

Yeah, I assume that it would need to be someone that has done this type of show before. I know there are a lot of rules about displays not being modern, and costumes, etc. As for products, I don't think there are as strict limitations, but I really don't know. This was a bit of a long-shot, but figured I'd throw it out there in case.

Well I hope for the best. Huzzah (been to our local Pgh Ren Fair and they seem to say this a lot.) :biggrin:

Top Bottom