Johnnie aka Jarheaded

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Johnnie had some surgery done on his back and will be down for a while. He is back home now, but is on some serious pain meds. That makes him even less understandable than ever. I have been answering his emails and such for him and will continue to do so until he is up and functioning again. He's just kinda laying there with a sh** eating grin on his face. Every now and then I poke him with a stick to make sure he is still breathing....LOL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

Ouch You gotta tell Johnnie I said Hi and get well. I know his pain I had my back done about 5 years ago. Triple fusion L-1, 2, 3 something like that it looks like my back is held together with 3" lag bolts. So tell him Hi for me and TIME will pass it WILL get better. I know it seams like time is standing still for him but it will pass.

GET WELL JOHNNIE

Bruce

DocStram

I'm with Bruce ... give him another poke ... this one from me. And, tell the little weenie we miss his quiet, soft-spoken, gentle, "I'm a Kickass Marine", demeanor.
Seriously though, we're praying for his speedy recovery.

jskeen

Hey, do him a favor, right after his next dose, turn off the lights and put on some Pink Floyd for him. He'll think he's back in college or something :)

Semper Fi
James

DocStram

Better yet, when you're certain he's under the influence of heavy medication ..... put him in a dress and start taking pictures.

(Johnnie ... when you're better and able to read this .... it was Cav's idea .. really)

M

Mudder

I'm with Bruce ... give him another poke ... this one from me. And, tell the little weenie we miss his quiet, soft-spoken, gentle, "I'm a Kickass Marine", demeanor.
Seriously though, we're praying for his speedy recovery.

I've got a better idea,

I'll give Neil a call and I will visit the ole Jarhead to give him a "poke" from the masses....... Except I'll poke him with a cattle prod :eek:

I hope you are up and causing trouble soon my brother!

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
And I thought I was being a bit cruel by telling him the lights are on when they aren't, and moving my lips but not making a sound.

bdonald

Wow, pass my good wishes off to him also. I had back surgery on l5-s1 7 years ago, and still cant function without those drugs, which puts a big crimp in my lathe time. Hope he recovers soon!

Bob

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Johnnie,
Dupont called and said their explosive usage just dropped dramatically for the week. Hurry up and get better, the economy is failing without you.

bitshird

Johnnie get well soon, but in the mean time I think some pictures of him in a dress would make us feel better, or at least laugh till our sides hurt.

scoutharps

Hmmm...sounds like this might be a god time to get him hooked on celtic harp music! After he pops the pills, make the lights green and put on Alan Stivall--he's be jigging his way to the lathe. Best unplug that until his head clears though!

Best to ya, Johnnie!

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I don't think he'll be using the lathe for some time. This morning he told me that the pens were moving around like snakes. I really have to try some of what he is on.

I was thinking about soaking a washcloth in green food coloring and telling him that he is a martian and has been captured by us for experimental purposes...LOL...and he wanted to come home instead of staying at the hospital...I'll make him pay for that one.

bitshird

I don't think he'll be using the lathe for some time. This morning he told me that the pens were moving around like snakes. I really have to try some of what he is on.

I was thinking about soaking a washcloth in green food coloring and telling him that he is a martian and has been captured by us for experimental purposes...LOL...and he wanted to come home instead of staying at the hospital...I'll make him pay for that one.

I don't blame him for wanting to come home, and with him being a Leatherneck he'd probably break something he shouldn't like a Dr.

Top Bottom