How is everyone doing?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WWorkman

Great

Doing great here, just finished the local Fall show here in my town this weekend, good weather ( was a little bit hot and humid for September) but just the same I did a record for the 6 years I have been doing this show.

Sataro

Everything ok here. Trying to get a few bullet pens made up. Started advertising a little & sold 7 this past week.

Kragax

Thank You for asking. I am doing well, recovering from my second hip replacement in the last six months and things are looking up. Hope to get in the shop next week (its in the basement). Grateful for an excellent surgeon and my wonderful wife.....Oh and you folks as well. :)

firewhatfire

Over last couple of off days the grass was cut, family visited, a pen shipped, 32 pens made to give away on my mission trip next week(going to the Amazon), rode my mountain bike 8 miles and my road bike 34 miles.

So feeling pretty blessed this week.

Scott

I'm OK now, but I lost my sister on Tuesday. Blood clots. Our family is very supportive. If there's something you want to do in life, get on with it!

Scott.

jttheclockman

I'm OK now, but I lost my sister on Tuesday. Blood clots. Our family is very supportive. If there's something you want to do in life, get on with it!

Scott.

Sorry to hear this Scott. I can relate to that personally. You are so right about getting it done.

My condolences to you and the entire family. May she rest in peace and be with our Lord

Last edited:

Penultimate

Greetings
Thanks for asking, it was fun to read replies. I kinda stressed, just got a promotion and trying to adjust to some of the new things to do. My promotion has elevated me into the executive staff reporting to the CEO. I'm not in Kansas anymore, no more flying under the radar.

TimS124

I'm still breathing (as far as I know) and most of the time, I'm also still smiling. Somewhere in there, I'm also still making a mess in my workshop so life is pretty decent.

Top Bottom