Face With A Name

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

liljohn1368

I've been on here for over a year now and was just wondering what some of you look like. This is my ugly mug. My wife said that I look like I'm mad at the world. I told her I'm just wondering what a certain pen would look like. (I hate having my picture taken).

Attachments

• IMG_1821.JPG
    IMG_1821.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 243
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
John,

Great looking photo. I can see that "pen introspective contemplation" on your face! :biggrin:

My mug looks just like my avatar. LOML and I both are told (by friends) that neither one of us looks our age. I always respond that the Japanese know how to keep from aging - its all that raw fish! We ate enough of it - for a long enough!

Great to see other Mississippians posting. How about Dak! You must be a State fan, being that close!

liljohn1368

My wife is a state fan. That's her alma mater. But I was raised in Alabama sooooo. :biggrin::biggrin:

And it could be the fish. :biggrin:

Last edited:

mecompco

My avatar is me, a couple of years ago, with goggles and my skid lid on. The Calabash is there because I was making an avatar for the pipe smokers forum I frequent.

Regards,
Michael

edicehouse

I am at work and this is the only picture I have on my work computer, I use it to mess with other people in my department. I will email it to them when they are away, and then make it as their desktop wallpaper.

Attachments

• ed.jpg
    ed.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 195

jttheclockman

The most-viewed thread ever was Bev Polmanteer's http://www.penturners.org/forum/f18/what-do-you-look-like-1-27-06-update-16/

Good to see a fresh one started!

Oh where has the time gone and all those people??? Just looking through that thread brings back so many memories on this site. I know some of those people are no longer with us but I am sure they are still looking down on us and smiling. When a thread like this comes up I bet you are smiling too Jeff from ear to ear. As well as you should be. You did a great thing 13 years ago. Thanks for the memories and may there be many more added. :)

liljohn1368

The reason I did this is. I consider a lot of people on here my friends and I don't even know what they look like. Like you John. I see you on here all the time and I still don't know what you look like.:eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The most-viewed thread ever was Bev Polmanteer's http://www.penturners.org/forum/f18/what-do-you-look-like-1-27-06-update-16/

Good to see a fresh one started!

Oh where has the time gone and all those people??? Just looking through that thread brings back so many memories on this site. I know some of those people are no longer with us but I am sure they are still looking down on us and smiling. When a thread like this comes up I bet you are smiling too Jeff from ear to ear. As well as you should be. You did a great thing 13 years ago. Thanks for the memories and may there be many more added. :)
Thanks, John. I enjoy these threads for exactly that reason. It reminds me how many friendships have started here.

jttheclockman

Afraid to put my photo here. They way I have gotten attacked the last couple days they may send a search party with a scope. :eek:

Once they get to know you though.... Wait don't put it up they may send a search party with a scope. :eek::eek: :cool::cool:

Been here for 11 years and seen them come and go. Not many stick around that long. So I have dodged many bullets so will keep the photos to myself. :cool::cool::cool::ghost::ghost:

Top Bottom