Desert Woodturning Roundup Feb 09

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I got the email below a week or so ago. If you are interested in helping this fellow organize something for penturners at their meeting in Feb 09, contact me and I'll send you his email address. How about post here if you are interested and agree on which one of you wants to contact him. That'll save me from sending his address to many people and save him from getting a bunch of disconnected emails.

The Arizona Association of Woodturners is again hosting the Desert Woodturning Roundup in February of 2009. The organizing committee is offering space (a room and mini lathes) on the night of registration for pen turners to have a group get-together, if they so desire, along the lines of the rendezvous in Utah. If this idea is of interest to the pen turners group please let me know. We would need some help in setting this up or at least the requirements for such a gathering. Unfortunately the demonstrator list is set for this meeting and we have not included a pen turning demo, but we do plan on including one at the following symposium.

Norris Ready (committee member)

Top Bottom