Alice Cooper liked my pen!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

A few weeks back we went to spend a some time with my in-laws in Arizona. Since they live on a golf course, I usually bring my clubs and get a few rounds in but this trip I left my clubs at home. On our last day in Phoenix one of our usual golf partners mentioned on Facebook that she had talked to Alice Cooper on the driving range that morning (Alice is a big golfer)

Since we had nothing else going on, I thought it would be fun to get a couple of pictures of Alice as he played the 9th hole (in front of my in-laws house). I even tried to get my kids involved in a little recon :) by having them watch to see when the groups went from the 8th green to the 9th tee box.

After about 90 minutes, my kids got a little bored and lost interest. A few minutes later I noticed Alice Cooper driving by in a golf cart. Doing my best papparazzi imitation I snapped off a few photos.:biggrin:

At first they were looking for a golf ball on the other side of the fairway:
attachment.php

Then they drove up to the left fairway bunker to find Alice's drive in the sand :eek:

attachment.php

Here's Alice's reaction after hitting it out of the bunker (I've had that same reaction :biggrin:)

attachment.php

So if this wasn't enough excitement for me, about 5 minutes later my 12 year old son came running back into the house and handed me a small slip of paper.

On it was Alice Cooper's autograph!:biggrin:

attachment.php

My son was watching Alice Cooper play the 9th hole from the end of the street. He patiently waited until the group was done playing the hole and ran over and asked Alice Cooper for his autograph (he told him his name was Doug :)). When my son handed Alice Cooper the pen and paper, he not only signed the piece of paper he commented on how nice the pen was.

Not only did I get a really cool autograph, Alice Cooper liked my pen :biggrin::biggrin:

BTW the pen was a gift to my father-in-law otherwise I would have chased down Alice Cooper and given it to him personally :)

Attachments

• ac1.jpg
    ac1.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 348
  • ac2.jpg
    ac2.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 350
  • acbunker.jpg
    acbunker.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 366
  • acpen.jpg
    acpen.jpg