PEN-A-PALOOZA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

THIS WEEKEND AT WOODCRAFT.

Nov. 15th .... this Saturday is the Pen-a-palooza event.

All day event with Seminars all day...Demos start at 11am.

Register to WIN a brand-NEW Lathe
A JET 10-15 Lathe will be given away.

There will be a lot of members of the IAP there. Always a great time is had by all. Sadly, I can not make it due to prior commitments.
I am looking for donations of pen blanks for the Feb Bash.
Our chapter is commited to supplying all the prize boxes for the kids contests. What I need is blanks. Give what you can......they will all be used as prizes. PLEASE leave them at the store with my name on them. I will pick them up at a later date.

Thank you everyone.
Wayne Winkelman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brian G

They're letting some clown give a demonstration on Celtic Knots at noon. He'd better get down in the basement and get back to work instead of reading internet forums, or he'll be sorry.

Signed,

Some clown.

alankulwicki7

They're letting some clown give a demonstration on Celtic Knots at noon. He'd better get down in the basement and get back to work instead of reading internet forums, or he'll be sorry.

Signed,

Some clown.

That clown better be careful because he is running with scissors....

I hope to make it but with my schedule, I'm not sure....

Sprung

Wish I could make it, but my mother-in-law will be in town for a visit. If we were closer than 2 hours away, it would be easier to sneak out for a couple hours and drop in. Wish I could make it for even part of the day - I'm sure watching some demos and meeting some fellow woodworkers and pen makers would be good for me. And a chance to win that Jet 1015 would be cool too - I could really use an upgrade from this late 80's/early 90's Craftsman lathe I'm turning on.

Someday I'll get up there and meet some of y'all!

Brian G

Well, I guess that would be me. I had other obligations and had to leave after my demo. Maybe Chris will drop in and comment on how it went for the later sessions. I think the crowd was smaller this year, but perhaps the weather had a little to do with that.

I had a great time with my celtic knot demonstration. The group that listened was engaged, asked good questions, and provided good comments at the end of the session.

Thank you to Woodcraft for hosting Pen-A-Palooza, and for the gift card.

Wayne, I forgot to take bunch of blanks. We have time.

Marnat3

I am so sorry I missed this . Last minute overtime and other obligations took priority.
will there be more of these soon. Possibly a traveling demo bus of sorts.

endacoz

When do the Minnesota pen turners get together? Is it still the first Tuesday of the month? I work every tuesday night until 9pm so I have not been able to make it. The first tuesday of January I don't have to work!

alankulwicki7

When do the Minnesota pen turners get together? Is it still the first Tuesday of the month? I work every tuesday night until 9pm so I have not been able to make it. The first tuesday of January I don't have to work!

Not sure if the meetings are on the first Tuesday but that's when the local chapter of the AAW meets (MN Woodturners Association). Just a heads up...:)

Top Bottom