A public apology to TurnTex woodworks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

zz2003

I wish to completely retract my "JEER" of Curtis Seebeck yesterday.
I will not make any excuses for my behavior and attitude.
Not that I can undo the damage but I can say publicly that I apologize and that I would encourage anyone else that does deal with him to be aware that he can run behind.

As a person Curtis is a very good guy in my opinion and does a lot for the woodturning and pen making industry.

Curtis I am sorry about the manner in which I chose to air this. I think worded differently would have been much more appropriate.

Curtis as an aside I will continue doing business with you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

zz2003

for some reason it is showing a different name for me today. The post I made was under the name of pen novice….

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Mr. McManaman,

You have no need to apologize at all, sir. I do firmly believe I let you down and am especially embarrassed that you felt snubbed at SWAT. I deserved the Jeer and by you doing so, it has helped me come to some realizations and develop a better plan of attack for this new year. You do not owe me an apology in any way but I do humbly accept it and appreciate it. Thank you sir.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Good resolution guys. I own a business also... some days are just plain tough in spite of my best efforts. Other days I just am not "at my best." We're human. But, we all can aspire to do better, and realize also that others are human, and will disappoint, but can do better.

Again - good resolution.... 2014 - it's a new year!

stonepecker

Just a bump to get this posting next to the 'other' posting. Both of these should be read together.

Never have met Curtis......I have never even spoken to him. My plans are to call him in the future when I get to this level in my turning.

I also am happy to read that things have been worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom