Cheer Christmas in August from Coastal Scents.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Cypher

Ordered friday night late and received it yesterday. All kinds of colors and at 40 percent off what a deal and no shipping charges. I'll post pics later. Now to buy some more PR, will have to wait until next month for funds.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

Here is the score from CS

Love their blues and reds:). Ashame they discontinued the diamond dust:mad:. So if anyone know where this can be bought in large quantities let me know. The Diamond Dust adds a lot of sparkle to their colors as well as any other type including pearlex.

View in Gallery

BSea

It's over. They usually only have it for about 3 or 4 days. I did get in on this one. It was funny because I was talking to Jonathon Brooks about wishing CS would have one of their sales, and that day was the day they started the sale. Normally they have the sale about a week after I place an order.:rolleyes:

But if anyone missed it, then go sign up on their website to receive e-mail sales announcements. That way you won't miss these sales. Just be warned that you'll get 2 or 3 a month on stuff you really won't have any use for unless you're a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom