Custom Designed Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chewy3939

I'm interested in some custom pen kits. Specifically a variation on the Jr Gent II. I would like custom center bands, custom engraving, and slightly different balance and lengths etc. Do you know who I can contact? Has anyone done this? What should I expect the price and minimum order quantity to be? I sincerely appreciate any and all help you could give me. This has proved to be a very difficult task.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I'm interested in some custom pen kits. Specifically a variation on the Jr Gent II. I would like custom center bands, custom engraving, and slightly different balance and lengths etc. Do you know who I can contact? Has anyone done this? What should I expect the price and minimum order quantity to be? I sincerely appreciate any and all help you could give me. This has proved to be a very difficult task.
You can contact anyone who manufactures kits. Expect an MOQ of 200 or more. Price will vary by maker, quantity and amount of work to be done. A custom centerband might run up to $300 or so for the design and another $300 or so for the mold. You can look to spend up to a couple of thousand dollars.. That's why we don't do that too often. Not including the cost of the Kits....Jr Gent 11 depending on the finish could run quite a bit.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Another consideration: Both Dayacom and CSUSA have a lot invested in the Jr. Gent.

What happens if you get the pen made and they threaten to sue you for infringing their design? It CAN be frivolous, but can YOU afford to fight them?

All the manufacturing contracts I have seen put the onus on YOU, the buyer for any design infringements.

Last edited:
Top Bottom