Pen blanks for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

Thanks for all the responses, I will do my best to list stuff you guys want to see but some stuff just needs to go to make space.

First up a flat rate box of spalted maple burl and figured maple. Lots of good stuff some stuff needs stabilized some is good for dyeing. This is a large flat rate box for $20 bucks shipped paypal through friends and family so it doesn't end up costing me more in shipping ($18) and paypal fees. I can also ship the smaller groups in this box to save on shipping.

I have a group of jarrah burl perfect for casting. Jarrah is a lot like redwood lace burl only much more dense. These are bone dry and have been cut for over 10 years. These take resin beautifully. I love black but have seen blue and yellow done well too. Jarrah for the price of maple $20 for the group or $3 each.

This jarrah has much fewer cell collapse (when the center of the eye opens up). They are solid and might need a little ca but overall should turn well without casting in my opinion. $3 bucks each or all of them for $35 bucks.

I cut up one of my curly koa call blanks and this is what I got two deep curly koa blanks one slightly curly and one regular, a little bit of spalt on some. All the blanks for $12 bucks. I have more curly koa call blanks and slted maple burl I hope to photo soon. Maple burl for $8 each and curly koa for $20.

8 of my prime grade amboyna burl. I have saved these for my personal stash and are hard to let go. All blanks are covered in eyes some have sapwood some all heartwood. I would love to sell as a whole group and will keep prices down $110. If no one wants all of them I will break them up.

Attachments

• curly maple.jpg
    curly maple.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 136
  • jarrah casters.jpg
    jarrah casters.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 142
  • jarrah blanks.jpg
    jarrah blanks.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 126
  • curly koa.jpg
    curly koa.jpg