Lazerlinez - 45% Bash discount

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
For the rest of this month I will run a 45 % discount promotion on all Products on my website.
I will be donating a percentage of all sales from this promotion to the IAP at the end of the month.

The Made in USA pen kits will also be available as a back ordered item. I have 300 + Hancock/Desire RB kits in stock just have to buff the clips then it will be ready to go. I will also have a bunch of Liberty kits that will be ready to ship by the end of the month. Pen orders might ship sooner.

Laser inlay kits will ship next day. ( Weather permitting)

Please use the code FEB45 when you checkout to receive your discount.

Thank you for your support.

kyaggie

Constant,

I'll take advantage of this great offer for a couple of fountains but I also need to get a lower tube for a Desire rollerball and a spring for a Liberty. Since those are not "orderable" on your site, how do I add those to the order and please let me know how much more do I add to my PayPal payment?

Thanks,
Mike

juteck

Great news! My first order with bushings showed up, now I just need the pens to go with them! Thanks for supporting the Bash again this year Constant!!

juteck

Woo hoo! Just received shipping confirmation on mine -- not sure if they'll be here by this weekend or not, but I'll be getting busy soon!

Tony Pridmore

Hey Constant,

Is the Stars & Stripes inlay kit the only inlay kit you currently offer for the Optimus Desire?

Do you sell tubes for the Liberty pen?

Thanks!
-Tony

Tony Pridmore

Thanks for the quick response. I placed an order, including a request for one of the inlay kits to be for a Desire. As noted, I wasn't sure how to include the $5 in the order so I owe you an additional payment. Email address is on the order. Let me know how you want me to send the money.

-Tony

kyaggie

Constant,

Your web page ad for the Desire fountain pen lists that the kit comes with a Schmidt filler pump but the kits in my order do not have the pumps. Is that an oversight or do the kits no longer come with the pump?

Thanks,
Mike

DKF

Got my small order in.......thanks for extending the discount a few more days....I mentioned in a email, but you can wait to ship the entire order until the Liberty's are available.....no sense in shipping twice. Thanks......Donald Frensdorff

Top Bottom