Venezuelan flag blank?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glycerine

Do any of the laser guys make (or can you make) a venezuelan flag inlay "kit"? I have a friend at work who's family is from Venezuela. He saw one of my stars and stripes pens and asked about a Venezuelan flag. There are two versions, one with 8 stars and one with 7. He wants the one with 7 and the horse facing the right. The emblem looks pretty intricate, but the rest would be easy. Let me know if anyone can do one for me. Otherwise, I'll look into a label casting. Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Ken Nelsen at http://www.kallenshaanwoods.com is where I would go for some custom laser work or consider printing the flag on a label and casting in clear resin. Decals would work also. Cheaper than a laser and quicker than the laser learning curve.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Do any of the laser guys make (or can you make) a venezuelan flag inlay "kit"? I have a friend at work who's family is from Venezuela. He saw one of my stars and stripes pens and asked about a Venezuelan flag. There are two versions, one with 8 stars and one with 7. He wants the one with 7 and the horse facing the right. The emblem looks pretty intricate, but the rest would be easy. Let me know if anyone can do one for me. Otherwise, I'll look into a label casting. Thanks!

knaltz

I have a laser and make most of my pens with some type of laser cut inlay. If you are intested I can look at what your needs are and provide an estimate.
index.php

Top Bottom