Triton Powered Resporator $199.99 at CSUSA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hombre4

This seems like a lot of bulk. Does anyone in here really use this? I have a little sinus trouble and the dust sometimes can be very irratating therefore I am looking for something that will help. I also wear glasses. What is good and where to purchase?

Thanks...Archie

Ron Mc

I wish I had one of these for halloween! I could have really scared the trick or treaters.

Originally posted by hombre4
<br />This seems like a lot of bulk. Does anyone in here really use this? I have a little sinus trouble and the dust sometimes can be very irratating therefore I am looking for something that will help. I also wear glasses. What is good and where to purchase?

Thanks...Archie

I wear one all the time, I have no choice.
After 10 minutes of turning, if I didn't wear the helmet, I'd be wheezing and hacking for days.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Because Ron said it was good some time ago, I bought one on the special.

To me, it's not good, it's great!! Comfortable, fair air flow and no dust!

I wear glasses, no problem (except the usual problems with multi-focals, but that's another topic).

Charged the battery when I got it, have worn it about 4 hours, still working fine.

Visor flips up when not turning-hits the ceiling in my basement, but that's my only problem.

Darley

Triton is good very light, don't feel much of the weight, $ 199.00 is great, I pay mine $ AU$ 235.00 who is the same price, but you is imported and that is a very good price.

woodbutcher

I purchased a Trend last year at the A A W symposium here in Orlando. I wear mine when turning drywood or wood that really tells on me(aeromatic cedar) The battery pack, motor, and filters are all located in the headset wich seems to me to be a little bulky. I see the Triton has a lot of those things on the belt. The hard hat would be helpful if a piece of wood comes by the way of your head. My Trend system offers little in the way of protection against a two lb piece of wood traveling at 40+ mph. When the fan is running it is comfortable in the heat. I am satisfied if not totally pleased with the Trend. Also the $200.00 price is right there in the "lets do it zone". If you decide to buy let us know your thoughts and experiences,

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom