Three pen sets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello all. I have always wanted to make 3 pen sets with a fountain, ballpoint and mechanical pencil... don't ask me why. I am going to start selling my pens in a local crafts fair that opens this 4th. of March, and I would like to have at least a couple of those sets to offer. Last time I asked here about 3 pen sets, someone directed me to the Ameroclassic line from Hut Products. Indeed this line has the 3 models to make a set but I encountered some problems:
1st: My Hut order placed on Dec 1 2011 has still some items in backorder, and it usually takes several attempts to make them answer my emails.
2nd. Ameroclassic fountains have press on caps. 10 out of 10 persons I showed my Ameroclassic fountains, first thing they tried was to unscrew the cap. So I am looking now for screw caps fountains in my 3 pen sets. I know this may be a tall order.
3rd. I prefer to deal with vendors in this forum. It seems to me they are easier to deal with and easier to reach. So....
Anyone could direct me here to a vendor who has what I'm looking for? namely:
a 3 pen set consisting of a screw on cap fountain, ballpoint and mechanical pencil.
Sorry for the long post. I appreciate your time spent.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chrisk

1. (Berea) El Grande convertible pen/pencil: Bear Tooth Woods - El Grande Convertible Pen/Pencil Kits

El Grande Rollerball and Fountain pen: Bear Tooth Woods - El Grande Fountain/Rollerball Pen Kits

2. (Berea) Flat Top Pen and Pencil kits: Bear Tooth Woods - Flat Top Pen/Pencil Kits
Flat Top Rollerball/Fountain pen: Bear Tooth Woods - Flat Top Fountain/Rollerball Pen Kits

Now if you want a set of Rollerball + Fountain pen + Ballpoint you have:
1. Berea
Atrax, Triton, Reinhart
2. CSUSA
Jr Gentleman

Gulfcoast

----- this is really the "International Association of Penturners" ----

----- a person from Mexico asks a question, and a person from Belgium answers it ----

Outstanding!!

Joe

Top Bottom