source for pen refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfishsc

I've looked around at Staples and Office Max for Cross and Parker refills, and man do they want an arm and a leg.

I'd like some good refills for my pens but don't know where to find them at a reasonable price. What would you suggest?

Matt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

If you are willing to pay for them, I REALLY like the MontBlanc refills. You may be able to get a case off of eBay for a decent price. The MontBlanc store where I bought my refills wanted $6 each, I think. The nice thing about them is that they write with a smooth, consistent line up 'till the ink is pretty well gone. Most of the others get skippy about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way through the refill, in my experience.

KC

What's reasonable? I don't like the Cross pens, so I pretty much only do 'Parker' or rollerball kits...but they sell the Parker refills at WalMart, as well as the Parker gels. I pay $3 and something for two gels. That's not unreasonable to me, because I suspect they're a better product than what comes with the kit. I saw the gels at Office Depot also, and don't remember being shocked by the price...so it's probably close to what WalMart gets.

KC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom