Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I probably could have placed this thread in many different forums but chose the general pen turning one. If you are into segmenting or custom making of pens or display stands or display boxes, you maybe interested in this. I promote this site many times when asked where I get my segmenting materials. Not sure why but they are having great reduction prices on just about everything on their site. I need to stock up on many items.

just thought I would pass the info on in case someone maybe interested.

Building Supplies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

studioseven

Thank You John. My son had been hinting around about helping my grandson with his pinewood derby car. This site has quite a few accessories for them.

Seven

jttheclockman

Check their clearance section. Even greater price reductions. MM for those looking. Man I have to get my shopping list together. :)

Brian G

Now that you've organized and made room for supplies, you can fill the space with more supplies. :biggrin:

Thank you for posting the link.

jttheclockman

Now that you've organized and made room for supplies, you can fill the space with more supplies. :biggrin:

Thank you for posting the link.

Yea we are still working on that. I have to say I have some money invested in this hobby alone for sure. I already have instructed my brother where to go to sell my collection when I pass on. I keep planting those 3 letters in his head IAP. It is an addiction. I told him that there will be people here to guide him through the steps for sales. Just learn how to take photos and download them to here. And make friends with your local post office.:biggrin:

Edward Cypher

That is cool you can buy individual grit pads of the micro mesh. I have ruin one or two through out the years but hate buying a full set when only one is bad. Thanks for the post.

Top Bottom