Robin egg blue blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ngeb528

try one of the turquoise tru-stone blanks. PSI has them with a black "thread" running through it.

Here's an example from someone else's post.

Last edited:

ngeb528

Richard has the largest assortment of Tru-stone anywhere and his prices can't be beat.
Our vendors here support the IAP and so should we all .

Thanks. I knew someone around here sold them but I couldn't remember for sure.

KN75

I would consider some of the water pipe that is the blue color. I beleive bruce119 has it.

I got a water pipe blank mixed in with an order from bruce119. Its about as close to robin egg blue that I have seen. He is a great guy to do business with, very fast shipping.

bruce119

I would consider some of the water pipe that is the blue color. I beleive bruce119 has it.

I still have a ton of the blue, green & purple pipe left.

Let me know if I can help.

PurplePipe.jpg

Bruce

S

spiritwoodturner

I second the Turquoise Tru-stone but buy them from the vendors here on the forum .
Here is the link to Richard at randbcrafts http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1822
Richard has the largest assortment of Tru-stone anywhere and his prices can't be beat.
Our vendors here support the IAP and so should we all .

I have to second what Butch said here. Richard has some of the nicest looking stuff. I've yet to get around to buying them yet, but he's been so gracious with his time helping me with some alabaster I was turning, and I haven't forgotten it.

But Bruce also has cool stuff! Decisions, decisions...

Dale

bruce119

I was thinking robin eggs where a lite blue with white specks for some reason. But I did a quick search on wikimedia and got this.

American_Robin_nest_and_eggs.jpg

Bruce

Top Bottom