question about arizona shil.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Joe, Not that he is shut down But bill is a much better provider of materials of the penturning ilk than a website designer. Once you do get to his site the home page sort of has a scratch pad feel to it. lots of info, lots and lots of info as in way to much info for a home page. But like I said Bill is a master at what he does do and it is not the puter type stuff.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Joe, the link our "baby boy" gave you should work and Bill's site is a good way to spend some time.

For Berea kits (like Bill sells) and a great selection of acrylics, you should visit Ernie at http://beartoothwoods.com

Good luck, and if you have any problems with either site or others, don't hesitate to ask.

Daniel

Joe, It works fine for me, it might be your browser is timing out before the page can load. could be your internet service or your computer is not loading it fast enough. doubtful though I just checked the page and it is only about 75k.

its_virgil

I had the same problem awhile back. Now I can't remember what I finally did but you might try all of the standard things: clear cache, clear temp files, close and restart your browser, restart your computer, check your internet options, popup blackers....Oh I wish I could remember what I did to finally fix that annoying problem. I even called Bill and asked him about it. If I recall what exactly I did I'll certainly post back. It did drive me crazy.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
still shows up as cannot connect to webpage hum

Okay, this is getting comical now! I've tried to access Arizona Silhouette from each and every link posted in this thread, and THEY ALL WORK!!!! Doesn't even seem to matter if you use .net, or .com.------wonder what would happen if I try .org, or .gov. Gonna try, and if its successful, I'll report back. If I don't appear online in the next week, send help.....that would indicate that the .gov attempt caused "problems".

Skye

I'm sure it's something simple. Just tell us exactly how you're trying to get to it when it fails. What browser, are you typing it all in or letting it autofill, etc.

raltenhofen

I have the same problem with Bill's site timing out. I tried everything that has been suggested here and on other forums. And even some local experts I know to no avail.

I use the internet a lot and Bill's its the only site that exhibits this behavior. I called Bill, too. He acknowledges that some people have this problem. He refused to allow me to consult his webmesiter. He said it's my problem to solve and he doesn't care if I solve it, because in his words: He has enough customers. Must be nice.

So I took his advice and talked to my ISP. They could not discern the problem because my wireless router and modem are one unit. But they were happy to rent me a modem for $$$ so they could troubleshoot the problem. That and a few more hours of my time.

You win, Bill. I won't do business with you.

Top Bottom