PVC Blanks for Trade

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

heritagebob

Not to long ago I bought a box of PVC blanks from a member of this site,, was curious about PVC,,, I turned a few down and they make nice pens,, but I discovered I dont care for this material,,, I have about 6 to 8 of these blanks left and wonder if anyone else would like to give them a try,, I would like to make a trade,, any 5 of your blanks for the remainder of my PVC blanks.. no money involved just trade straight up... if interested,, drop me a PM,, we can discuss it..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Not to long ago I bought a box of PVC blanks from a member of this site,, was curious about PVC,,, I turned a few down and they make nice pens,, but I discovered I dont care for this material,,, I have about 6 to 8 of these blanks left and wonder if anyone else would like to give them a try,, I would like to make a trade,, any 5 of your blanks for the remainder of my PVC blanks.. no money involved just trade straight up... if interested,, drop me a PM,, we can discuss it..

WRONG FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heritagebob

Yep,, my mistake,,, Its been posted now in deals and trades,, Moderator,, please remove my orig post with my sincere apologies... thanks... Bob

alphageek

Former Moderator
And J.T. ... You are not a mod. This would have been better handled than "yelling" (with all caps and exclamation points), especially to a new member who is just finding their way around. Please use the yellow triangle if you feel it's the wrong forum in the future.

jttheclockman

I thought this post was dead but I see not.

Bob, my apologies. Just one of those bad days. I know you are new here and by the way welcome. Don't take my actions as any indication of the atmosphere here at all. It is very helpful and enjoyable here for sure. Probably I should have let it ride because there are many posts that get posted here but would be better suited for the proper place and you would get better results because not everyone visits all forums. Hope you accept my apology and we move on and hope you get the results you are looking for in the other forum.

Top Bottom