PSI Star Spangled Banner, Bolt action

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbroye

Has any one done one of these PSI Bolt action Kits with the Star Spangled blanks? Evidently the substitute the wooden start for some white stuff you pack into the holes. Do you use CA to set it? it seems like it might be resin or some type of plastic substance. PSI say people were complaining about the wooden stars so they change to material. Also the pen kit is a one tube design do you make the upper and lower blanks the same length to fit the tube? I am making this pen for my Brother in Law a retired SGT with the California Highway Patrol to give to his Son in Law on 10/26 at his graduation from the CHP Academy so it needs to be perfect. Brian will be the 5Th member of our family to serve with the Patrol the 2 office to go with 3 civilians. This something we have all looked forward to and we are extremely proud and excited. My 8 year old granddaughter will help Brian's wife. our Niece, pin on his badge, she was the flower girl at their wedding two years ago. This will truly be family thing as we will see many of our former coworkers at the Graduation and party afterwards and all weekend.

crabcreekind

I believe the inlay kits that psi sells are from lazerlines. (please correct me if I am wrong)
But he uses puts spackle in the kits, because it is easier to put the kit together, and the colors dont bleed.

Top Bottom