Plese HELP!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

garrett

I recently purchased about 10 bullet pen kits from PSI (part number PKCP2400). I've turned and sold 5 sor far. They turned out really nice and the refills seemed to write quite nicely. I had a friend actually bring his back yesterday with a problem that I CAN NOT figure out. When you click the pen out and put it to paper the tip pushes back in about 1/32 to 1/16 of an inch. On the pen in question it actually pushes is back up into the tip a little too far. I put a stiffer spring on the refill and that seems to have taken care of the movement when you put the pen to paper, but it still sits a little to far up into the tip of the lower barrel. I have measured (to the .001") every aspect of the pen in question and compared that to two other finished pens. identical. I called PSI and talked to their technical service gentleman, who I can only describe as an old frenchman that either hates speaking english or just isn't very good at it:). He wasn't much help, and told me to disassemble the pen and replace "some parts", or send the pen in for them to try to fix. Neither of these options seems to be worth my time, when I can just make another pen for my friend. Has anyone run across this? Is there something I'm missing here?

pcorl

I would give PSI a call. I have had very good results from them whenever I ran into a problem.

Top Bottom