Pen Instructions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JustInside

Is there a way to make a list with pdf files for pen instruction sheets, mainly for the older kits?

I have several kits, but no instructions for them, i.e,

Mont Blanc Pencil
Parker Twist Pencil
Parker Double twist
Parker Fountain

just to name a few.

If anyone has these instructions, would you mind sending me them.

Thank you

Paul

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Paul , as Jared said the kit suppliers have the instructions for most of the pen kits they sell , even ones they don't stock any more just look for the link to the instruction downloads .
CSUSA might be a slight problem as I have never seen a specific link to an instructions page but a quick call to customer service might help .
Who were the resellers for the kits you mentioned ? , that might help as I think most people keep their instructions filed according to manufacturer or reseller .

randyrls

Paul , as Jared said the kit suppliers have the instructions for most of the pen kits they sell , even ones they don't stock any more just look for the link to the instruction downloads

To join the thread; Most (ALL?) of the instructions are in PDF format. If you click on Menu "File", and "Save A Copy" you can save a copy to your local hard disk. In cases where the kit is discontinued, this can save your bacon. Put them in a folder on your hard disk and print a copy to use in the shop. I write the tube dimensions, bushing sizes, and drill bits needed. I don't always use the suggested bit sizes.

rjwolfe3

I think he got these kits from a large grab box and doesn't know the original manufacturer. And none of these kits seem familiar to me, so not sure if any of our current suppliers will help. But I hope you find someone who can help.

Top Bottom