Pen holders

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fangar

Spike,

I have looked around a bit and have not really found anything. Have you ever considered turning them out of wood? Photo below shows the one that I made for the Statesman Rollerball. The holder is not installed in the picture, so you can see the tennon. They are quite easy to turn, and really give a nice touch to your project. Just an alternative idea.

deskset26.jpg

Cheers,

Fangar

TexasJohn

Fangar - That's a great looking pen. What type wood is that? Man, I really like that. If you want, you can send it to me for further inspection. [:D] Texas John

Spike

the whole point to this question was to find one for the person who owns the engraving shop I went into the other day and asked if I could get the holders in black or chrome. she wanted it for a costmer who purchased a black lacqured board.
I said I could make it out of wood but she wanted metal. whatever. I haven't tried turning a pen holder out of wood yet. I might try that. Your looks great. nice job.

Fangar

Originally posted by TexasJohn
<br />Fangar - That's a great looking pen. What type wood is that? Man, I really like that. If you want, you can send it to me for further inspection. [:D] Texas John

Thanks John,

That is Red Mallee burl. If you would like, there are some additional photos of that along with the completed desk set in my album. Unfortunately, it is sold and gone...[:D]

Cheers,

Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom