New CSU catalog

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Hot off the press, the new CSU catalog, some interesting new things..

Pen makers choice- some new acyrlic blanks- ( I'm sure Frank will want some:D

Micromesh sanding pads, :)

A Jr Retro Pen [xx(]
Copper platings now being offered, according to their wear rating, copper wears faster than 10K [:eek:)]

Chameleon tubes- interesting tubes in nickle & black plating, supose to enhance the look if the resins you are using, are somewhat transparent, use these tubes instead of painting. 2.50 for 5 sets of tubes. ;)

A 10 in 1 gauge, neat [8D]

Hunter cutting tools, I have one allready, and the darn thing is sharp and stays sharp. ;)

A big A** Robust lathe, nice looking [:0]

Hope you get yours in the mail soon.

gerryr

I got one yesterday. I can't tell from the picture what that Retro pen really looks like, the photo stinks. The page with the Robust lathe is all wet cuz I drooled over it for so long.[:p]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Dang, I leave for a week, and you guys go crazy!! Now let me think, there was another magazine that used to get this kind of response years ago, I just can't remember the name. [}:)][;)]

cozee

Got mine this morning. I've gotta get some of those new acrylics and the new tubes look interesting.

stevers

Got mine. I also wounder about the nickel and black tubes. I know it's only two colors, and we do so much more. But it could still be handy for some jobs. I don't have the ability to powder coat anything. I have to paint mine and hope the glue doesn't screw them up. Also I wounder what happens when you ruff the tube for glue. I've heard some say that it's not ness, but I had a few come loose back when I started because I forgot to sand the tubes.
Love the new acrylic colors too. Packer fans should love the "Trippen" blank.
All I can do with the Robust lathe is dream.

JimGo

That was a HORRIBLE catalog. I spent WAY too much time looking at some REALLY nice toys that I can't get!!!! Kind of like walking through an Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maybach, Spyker, or similar dealership.

gmcnut

Hi all,

I was in CSUSA last week and picked up a copy of the new catalog. Apears to be the same catalog as before with a new cover and eight or ten pages of new things.

Once home I went on line to look up some of the new items. They don't come up. At least not with the search by stock # feature.

Hmmmmmmmm? [:0]

mick

Originally posted by dbriski
<br />I think the Beauty of the Nickle tubes is they are basily a mirror reflecting any color the acrylic already has.

My problem with very transparent blanks isn't the tube showing. I always paint them to enhance the colors of the blank. My problem is the bubbles that form in the glue as it sets. No matter what the finish is on a tube( nickel, black or brass) this will still show. That's why I always paint the insides of the blanks as well as the tubes
On another note I loved the new acrylic blanks....see lots of possibilities there! Another thing I noticed, I didn't see many price increases!

mick

At the risk of causing blood pressures to rise.....my new CSUSA catalog is already getting dog-earred [:D][:D]

Mikey

That would be great if you go back out ofr a ride later. Maybe I could meet you on the way or meet you down on Rockside. I think I have your number somehwere. Just Pm it to me to be sure if you would.

Ron Mc

Got mine a few days ago.
Points of interest?
Retro Jr Gent has the old nib style, yet I am amazed that the Jr. Statesman still doesn't offer the posting option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom