new bullets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all,

these are my new attempt at bullet pens. the wood is english yew and desert ironwood.

DSC00627.jpg

let me know what you think.......;)

laurie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
these are british 303's with long 7mm tube. i wrap the nib end with teflon tape and fill the casing with gorilla glue and let it set for a day or two. i'm still working on the casing finish. i need to find the right clear coat so they don'r tarnish. if you need casings PM me, i have plenty.

laurie

Johnathan

I have seen these pens and wonder, do they really sell? I can't see someone really using them. I sell mostly high-end or fancy pens. These pens just seem too cheesy to me. Now your work Laurie is beautiful, so please don't think this is an attack in anyway. I'm sure your smarter than I am and have found the perfect market for these pens. I'm curious to know how well these pens sell and what type of people are buying them. Thanks![8D] The English Yew has a great color!

mrcook4570

Originally posted by Johnathan
<br /> I'm curious to know how well these pens sell and what type of people are buying them.

Hunters

Laurie, they look very nice. My preference is to leave the upper barrel diameter so that it matches the rim of the case.

alamocdc

Laurie, you did nice work on them, but I agree with Stan. Having the casing should being the largest part of the pen is a bit distracting from the quality of the work done.

Johnathan, I typically have three kings of buyers for these: 1) Hunters, as Stan already mentioned; 2) Hunter's relatives thinking that the recipient will like something like that; and 3) Non-sportsmen who like the novelty of something like this.

gerryr

Interesting looking casings. I with Stan and Billy about the diameter of the upper barrel.

BTW, you should post these in "Show Off Your Pens."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom