modify a slimline clip?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clapiana

anybody be so kind to share how they have modified a slimline clip to fit a euro or other larger sized pen?

is there any pens that are easier to do this with?

blessings
craig

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fernhills

I have used two different size tubes. I have used the cigar clip and classic finial on a slim by inserting the 10mm tube into the adjusted hole size, just at the very top part. I then used the classic insert and pressed it into the tube and screwed the black finial into the top.The pen barrel has no idea what size holes are drilled into it, or what size tubes it uses. Carl

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Are you trying to ....

Make a Euro with a slimline clip? Measure the clip diameter of the slim against the Euro - I think it is the same size. If it is just put in the cap nut as normal and glue the slimline clip in place then install the cap.

I also think you will find the clips on euro's are interchangeable with the premium designer pencil and maybe the premium designer pen...if you're just looking for a Euro with a different clip. You might have to take a little off those clips the diameter might be a tad bigger than what you're looking for.

Top Bottom