Looking for a specific acrylic color

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

F6maniac

I have a potential customer that has asked for a 3 piece set in a green, yellow, and black acrylic. She sent a chart showing the blank, but I haven't been able to locate the supplier. The top left blank is the one I'm looking for. Can anyone identify this supplier for me?

Thanks, Curt

Attachments

• blanks.jpg
    blanks.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 317
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MikeinSC

I've seen some of those swirl patterns on charts on alibaba for Asian suppliers. Usually min order 500 pieces or so.
The Lemon Lime and the yellow trails blank from Beartoothwoods.com are a close approximation.

If she only wants green, yellow and black and not specifically that pen blank, you could do a three color pour.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Those were marketed by several people... At one point, I know I got some of those at woodcraft. I'm not sure if this is the same blank or just similar: Exotic Blanks :: Pen Blanks :: Acrylic Acetate Pen Blanks :: Green Hornet Acrylic Pen Blank

I know it fell into the "acrylic acetate" brand/style when I got it at woodcraft, but I can't find that exact model with my searches. Hopefully one of these will be close...

Good luck!

(I've sold these OFTEN being in green bay! Good Packers colors w/o worrying about infringing on anything since I never added the G logo!)

Top Bottom