Which Jr Gent pen is popular?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrmartyking

There are several Jr Gent pens out there. There are the pens with caps and twist pens. And there are the Jr Gent II and the Jr Gent with caps. Which are the popular ones? Caps, no caps? Jr Gent II or Jr Gent? I am leaning towards the Jr Gent II pen with cap (rollerball I believe).

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Pens with caps are rollerballs or fountain pens.
Without caps are ballpoint pens.

The Jr. Gent version 2 has been around for over 5 years, the version preceeding it had no number but is now referred to as the Jr. Gent I to differentiate.

The rollerball and fountain come in several plating choices, the ballpoint comes in 10kt gold or rhodium (that's it).

And they all are popular.

mrmartyking

Thanks so much. I suspected that the Jr Gent II rollerball cap pen was the popular one. I think I will get a couple and try my luck.

crabcreekind

The jr gent 2 is my favorite pen kit. I am not a fan of the rhodium though. Black ti looks good on almost everything. It is soo sleek. Make sure you get the ones with flat threads, and not the older sharp threads. They dont unscrew randomly. and it is alot smoother and feels alot better. I think all of the vendors that sell them have the new flat thread kind. (correct me if I am wrong).

Top Bottom