Help with pen fix

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Neededwill

So I had to give up wood working a couple months ago but I have a pen that I made for someone in which they damaged it.

So I wanted to see if anyone can repair it, I have a new spare kit to use for the repair. I just don't have the tools to do it.

I will gladly pay for the service.

View in Gallery

Also I would like to purchase a pen in this kit if possible.
https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKGEARCH.html

Please PM if interested in helping.
Thanks,
Randall

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Was run over by a car?

Is there any damage to the barrel itself? Should be able to use small metal rods or screwdrivers and a padded vice to take the old pen apart and then use a bar clamp to press the new pen parts into the barrel, if there's no damage to that barrel or the rest of the pen.

I'll let this one go and see if there's someone closer to you who can help you out ... I'm way down here in Oklahoma. :)

Besides, the last time I pulled one of those apart, I cracked the cocobolo barrel I made it from. I don't have the exact disassemble kit that would be needed to do this without possibly damaging it. If nobody else responds, give me a holler.

Sabaharr

I would be delighted to give it a shot if all you want is the lower section removed and replaced. As requested earlier I would rather not get into resurfacing someone elses barrel if it is damaged. I will keep the spare parts from the replacement kit and you just pay the shipping both ways and we can call it even. PM me for details if interested.

Sabaharr

OK, I will PM you shipping details. Look forward to doing it and should have you a 24 hour turn around.

Top Bottom