guardcdw

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Hello Marlin

Welcome to the IAP from the state of NJ. This being your first post you are now a member. :) As mentioned you will need to provide more info. Not enough to go on. I am betting the white spots are after sanding or polishing. This would be residue left behind in the pores of the wood. If the wood is grainy and not filled this will happen. But we need more info and if a photo is possible, I am sure we can answer your question.

Joey-Nieves

Well If it's what I think it is;
Could be thew activator, some brands like the mohawk cause don't atomize enough and cause drops to fall on the CA and cause spots
Also Humidity and moister
Joey

lwalper

If it's sanding dust, a little blast of compressed air will blow that out of the little cracks and crevices. If you don't have a compressor use some of that air-in-a-can stuff. Blowing that out between coats of CA and sanding will make a big difference.

dartman

I find on dark woods both with and without CA,after I wax I sometimes get wax in small voids.I use an acid brush with the bristles cut down and sort of jab the bristles into the voids.This will clean the wax or dust out.....Oh and welcome to IAP....

Last edited:
Top Bottom