gotta sing some praises

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

For Dawn and Exoticblanks.com

Placed an order with a couple special requests in it. Everything in the order looks incredible.

I highly recommend the site for any thing you need.

Attachments

• Picture 082.jpg
    Picture 082.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 350
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks guys!!

We appreciate your business and your vocal gratitude, which gets us MORE business!!!

Thanks to all!!!

tbroye

They are great. I have made two orders from them and they were here within days. Their Freebees are as good as the purchased blanks. One question, what color should I paint the tube on the Gossamer Red blank? Have to save my money so I can go the Nolan's on Sunday for our Nor Cal. getogether.

jyreene

I put mine in the exoticblanks.com hat. I only made one order so far but they included 2 free blanks for me to try (now I just have to get my own lathe so I can stop paying the base woodshop prices, only 6 more months to go before I get a garage).

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
Here's one of the freebies from Ed and Dawn, They don't get much better than this.
Dave

Attachments

• freebee.jpg
    freebee.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

PR_Princess

Hi Bracky,

I tried to simplify the international shipping. 10 blanks/items or less will generally fit into a small flat rate, and we pass on the charge of $11.00 (USD). The larger flat rate ( up to about 1 stone), is $37.00 (USD).

The shipping times will vary, but generally to the UK..I would say plan on about fortnight. :confused: Maybe some can chime in to say for sure??

bracky1

Hi Bracky,

I tried to simplify the international shipping. 10 blanks/items or less will generally fit into a small flat rate, and we pass on the charge of $11.00 (USD). The larger flat rate ( up to about 1 stone), is $37.00 (USD).

The shipping times will vary, but generally to the UK..I would say plan on about fortnight. :confused: Maybe some can chime in to say for sure??

Thanks for the reply, I would expect to be ordering a couple of pen kits and 4 or 5 blanks to start with, would that fall in the $11 flat rate?
Delivery time is not really an issue as long as I have a reasonable idea. :wink:
Your blanks look superb and I hope to place an order soon. :)

evanslmtd

bracky1
It's been my experience that the blanks from Dawn look even better up close and personal than they do in the photos on their Site. Plus the Customer Service is outstanding!
Just my .02 cents.

Top Bottom