Got a newbie question …

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

socdad

I wanted to build a Sierra pen and went to my local Woodcraft store, picked up their handy pen chart … no Sierra kits. They do have a Wall Street kit and it seems to use the same size tube / drill bit (27/64) / same bushings? … Same pen w/ different name?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Actually, Wall Street II is the sierra
Wall Street III is the sierra vista

And, in a different vein, the sierra elegant beauty uses completely different sizes, so be careful when someone says sierra.

Oh, and the Diplomat at Exotics also uses the sierra tubes. Many of the styles of sierra have slightly different OD's, so measure if possible.

USAFVET98

Yes. You will notice everyone calls the same kits something different. Be careful though because some may be a different or exclusive variation that uses a different bushing or drill bit. I believe in the somebody here may have a list of kits by vendor..

I wanted to build a Sierra pen and went to my local Woodcraft store, picked up their handy pen chart … no Sierra kits. They do have a Wall Street kit and it seems to use the same size tube / drill bit (27/64) / same bushings? … Same pen w/ different name?

Top Bottom