Gent JR I & II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rizaydog

So, I have been hearing a lot about the Gent Jr I pen kits lately. I use the kits from CSUSA. I believe they are the jr gent II. What is the differance between the two kits? i.e. are they the same tube size, length, and use the same bushings. Is it simply a cosmetic change?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTownSubbie

The Jr I is slightly smaller than the Jr II. When I say slightly smaller, I mean the tubes are only about 0.5mm smaller in diameter. Slightly (~1/8"-1/4") shorter in length.

The Jr I threads are plastic where the Jr II threads are metal.

Those are the differences that I can think of off the top of my head.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Short answer

So, I have been hearing a lot about the Gent Jr I pen kits lately. I use the kits from CSUSA. I believe they are the jr gent II. What is the differance between the two kits? i.e. are they the same tube size, length, and use the same bushings. Is it simply a cosmetic change?

They do not use the same tubes or bushings. Most of the parts are not interchangeable. CSUSA sells both - their Apprentice Jr Gent is Jr. Gent 1. I sell Jr Gent 1 which uses the same tubes and bushings as the CSUSA Apprentice Jr. Gent, but I offer Gold TI and Rhodium finishes that CSUSA does not offer.

Top Bottom