Fine point nib for Baron?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bassman00

Is it possible to get a fine point nib for the Baron FP? I see CS sells nibs. Will those fit? Can I just use the tip and keep the nice black titanium barrel portion?

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Paul, the CS nibs will work, but you will have the black & 10K look, I am not sure, if you can remove just the nib and replace it, and keep the black ti look. Don't think so.

bassman00

Thanks for the quick answer Anthony. I guess I'll grab some Jr Gent FP kits and extra nibs. A friend has been dropping hints for a fine point FP since I showed him my Koa Baron. He's not set on a wood or plating so I'm sure the Jr Gent will work.

Thanks.

PenWorks

Paul, I thought the nib on the Baron, wrote kinda on the fine side , instead of a medium. Has he tried it? Most of my medium nibs are a thicker print than that. Just a though, that you could pass it off as a fine point.

bassman00

He asked about a fine nib after he wrote with it. Then he spotted the "Medium Point" notation on the nib. I noticed it writes finer than the medium rollerball. I'm new to these finer pens. First time using a FP actually. I figure I'll use it exclusively for a while to get familiar with it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom