CSUSA Discount

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tdibiasio

All

Just received an email from Craft Supply with a 15% discount code for TODAY ONLY !!!

Code: 15FYPS

I placed my order and it worked fine - saved $49 - well did not really save it, I just ordered $49 dollars more than I had planned (After Christmas restock). I thought others could benefit as well.

Tom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
All

Just received an email from Craft Supply with a 15% discount code for TODAY ONLY !!!

Code: 15FYPS

I placed my order and it worked fine - saved $49 - well did not really save it, I just ordered $49 dollars more than I had planned (After Christmas restock). I thought others could benefit as well.

Tom

I have two promo codes that are good... the one above I got in an email this morning.. the second is for free shipping on orders over $50...

HMAL9B - expires 12/31/2009

Does anyone know if you can use two promo codes on one order??

fernhills

I have two promo codes that are good... the one above I got in an email this morning.. the second is for free shipping on orders over $50...

HMAL9B - expires 12/31/2009

Does anyone know if you can use two promo codes on one order??

I am going on their site now and order some things. i have the same, let you know. Carl

fernhills

I am going on their site now and order some things. i have the same, let you know. Carl

I ordered some kits and there was only one space to insert the discount code. So i took the 15% discount. How ever i never noticed the dropped down menu for shipping, they always showed UPS shipping costs. I never knew i had a choice (duh) So i took priority us-mail at almost half the cost of UPS. Carl

I ordered some kits and there was only one space to insert the discount code. So i took the 15% discount. How ever i never noticed the dropped down menu for shipping, they always showed UPS shipping costs. I never knew i had a choice (duh) So i took priority us-mail at almost half the cost of UPS. Carl

Glad you caught that... I always take the priority shipping... it's usually faster than the ups choice, plus cheaper.

Top Bottom