Closed end mandrel question.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mickey

I want to do a closed end Cambridge and am wondering if one of the mandrels that Arizona Silhouettes sells will work for the lower end of the Cambridge. I've checked around but can't seem to find a chart that will give me the answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

yes. Look on his closed end mandrel page. There is a set for the cambridge. It fits a few different pens, but I don't remember which. but I just made a closed end cambridge with one I got from him so I know they work.

its_virgil

You don't need a special mandrel to do closed end pens. Look at the closed end pen articles on my web site.... especially #2
http://www.RedRiverPens.com/articles
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I want to do a closed end Cambridge and am wondering if one of the mandrels that Arizona Silhouettes sells will work for the lower end of the Cambridge. I've checked around but can't seem to find a chart that will give me the answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Mickey

I thought it would be the El Grande I just wanted some confirmation. Thanks all.

I read your article Don but who would pass up the opportunity to buy a new tool. :)

Top Bottom