Cigar Pen Bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wickford

Does anyone know if the PSI cigar pen bushings will work with the WoodCraft Cigar Pen kits? I haven't turned one because I'm not sure they'll work, but I found that the PSI Parker Bushings work with the WoodCraft version of that pen, so I was hoping these would work.

When woodcraft ran the sale on the cigar pens, of course they ran out of bushings, and since I have the PSI ones, I'd like to use them, but I don't want to ruin a kit finding out...!!

Any responses are most appreciated!!

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pipeyeti

I think they are probably the same. I picked up a few of the cigar pens and a cigar pencil today from woodcraft nice sale they are having. I used my bushings from CSUSA without a problem.

Russianwolf

I think the woodcraft kits are from Berea. The PSI bushings do in fact work with the Berea kits I've gotten from AZ Sil.

But, if you don't have them already, I would buy them from JohnnyCNC and start turning them between centers. The results are MUCH better. His bushings have tighter tolerences than the cheap bushing from any of the manufacturers.

arioux

Hi,

For the cigar pen,i have one set of bushing that comes from PSI and i have turn pens from PSI, BEREA, CSU and a bunch of reseller with it. All the same size.

Alfred

Top Bottom