Chrome nib for bolt action?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Waluy

I have a customer who has requested a chrome bolt action pen with a chrome nib instead of the rose gold nib because he wants a bolt action silver bullet. Does anyone know of a vendor who sells an all chrome kit or someone who maybe able to sell me just a chrome nib for the bolt action?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Waluy

The odds of me plating it myself are slim to none. Not set up for it and cant justify the cost for one pen nib. Now if there is someone in the US who could plate it for a reasonable price I would be willing to go that route.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The odds of me plating it myself are slim to none. Not set up for it and cant justify the cost for one pen nib. Now if there is someone in the US who could plate it for a reasonable price I would be willing to go that route.
I suspect that the PSI 30 Caliber Twist Bullet Kit(which is availabe in chrome) uses the same size nib -- so I'd call PSI and see if you can't find out for sure and get one from them if it will work.

Waluy

I suspect that the PSI 30 Caliber Twist Bullet Kit(which is availabe in chrome) uses the same size nib -- so I'd call PSI and see if you can't find out for sure and get one from them if it will work.

That seems like the most plausible option at this time especially if I can just swap nibs and still make the other 30 caliber twist as well. I will be calling PSI as soon as I go on break to see if I can find out. I usually try to avoid PSI as I am not fond of their customer service, but for this one it may be necessary.

Waluy

Well my cousin brought in a bolt action and a twist 30 caliber to work and we tested the nibs they are interchangeable so I think that is the route I will go. That way I will get the "silver bullet" bolt action and a chrome 30 cal twist with a rose gold nib.

Top Bottom