Center Bands

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jusaf

----- Thanks for the info. I just placed an order today for some of the comfort bands. I'm glad I found the IAP site. It has really helped. I'm looking over it now for other pieces of informatiion.

Jim

I am trying to locate a place to purchase center bands without buying the entire pen kit. I am looking for a specific center band but I don't know what type of kit it came from. It fits a slimline pen but it is bigger than a slimline center band. I realize that this is difficult to describe but it looks more like a washer than a ring. I would guess that the outside of the band is about 9 mm. If anyone knows of a website that has pictures of the various center bands and which kit they belong to, I would be very appreciative.

Jim in Hawaii

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DurocShark

Have you considered making your own? Aluminum and brass turn nicely and can be finished with whatever you use on the rest of the pen.

sefali

I don't know where to get them, but I think you're referring to the comfort, or streamline centerbands.

justaccord

Craft Supplies had a closeout on several types of centerbands recently. Not sure what they have left but you might try online and look at closeouts.

HTH

Rick_G

Sounds like you are looking for streamline bands or the bands from the perfect fit kit. I usually have a bunch around but one of the guys on another forum wanted some and I shipped them to him.

jusaf

Thanks for the help. The hobby line comfort pen looks like it has the same band as what I am looking for. I really appreciate it.

Jim

Top Bottom