Bolt-action Tec Pen Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

walshjp17

I bought the starter kit, made one and am happy with it. It's one of those like-it-or-hate-it kits based upon some comments in other fora.

Rodnall

I don't sell a lot of pens, but those are popular with the people I work with. A very nice kit for the those that like that bolt action but don't want a pen that looks like a bullet.

fitzman163

Middletown,PA via The Coal Region,Pittston, PA, US
I like them they are as close to a click pen as I can get without an actual click. I have not found a click that I was happy with the feel of the mechanism so this works great for me. Best of both worlds and I think it looks nice and the option of flat top or stylus is nice.

ramlight

Not having good luck with the antique brass finish. Seems to not be very durable(easily scratched). Other finishes holding up good.

TonyL

That's me

I don't sell a lot of pens, but those are popular with the people I work with. A very nice kit for the those that like that bolt action but don't want a pen that looks like a bullet.

I am not big on bullets. I like kits that are composed with more of the turned materials. I will try them.

Thanks everyone!

I bought the starter kit, turned a GM one with a Damascus steel "Look" Acrylic blank and the customer loved it! Made up the other three and haven't sold another yet, but a lot of people like the look and feel.

Top Bottom