best mini stylus kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

endacoz

Hello. I have had multiple requests for tablet/smart phone stylus requests. I made five using the pocket stylus kits from woodturningz.com. the kits are only 3.25 each. I like these as these mini tips are replaceable. I baught some mini stylus kits from woodcraft today. These were 4.75 each and the 7mm tubes that come in the kit are maybe 1 inch. I am cutting my own tubes to a longer length.

What other kits have people used? For just a stylus? What other tips etc? Customers say they have to push extra hard with the woodturningz stylus on their ipads.

Last edited:

TonyL

I just bought but haven't received (or tried) the Bolt-tec pens from PSI. I also understand that PSI sells a mesh tip to replace their rubber stylus tip. When I turn one, I will let you know. I don't have a tablet, but I want to try it to sign for my credit purchases at department stores.

glenspens

i use slimline pen kits ...get the best of both worlds, i gave away over 30 of then back at christmas to coworkers and buds ..... only had 2 come back with the tips comming off..so i told the gals you can't put them in the bottom of your pocket books and dump everything on them and hope that little rubber thing don't come off....lol

WriteON

I have been using PSI kits. Dedicated Stylus(mini) and Slim Lines with stylus.
I noticed the rubber separated from the metal on one of my give a ways. Not sure why it happened. The guy carries the pen in his pants pocket. It is a Credit-Card pen with an added stylus. I have had one loosen up and come off...solved that by using a small drop of Blue Locktite.

Top Bottom