Bargain alert...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

If you are into cutting your own blanks and like a bargain, check this out: http://www.anexotichardwood.com./managers_special.html. These Cocobolo and Bocote squares will yield at least 8 large blanks each...that's 280 blanks for less than $0.35 a piece.

Received my order of Cocobolo from this outfit yesterday, all 54 pounds of it (pretty wet). The quality, color and figure of this wood is as good as any I've ever seen...a tremendous buy! I have no affiliation with this company; just passing on the good experience.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed,

Anexotichardwood.com is a great source for special buys of cocobolo and bocote. The owner (Mitch) is supposed to own land in Mexico and, from time to time he really has super deals. Unfortunately, freight to the midwest is a killer- but at 35 cents a blank it would be far less of a problem.

RLKnecht

Randy,
You think you're too close, I'm in Temecula, just 40 miles from them. I could make the run on a long lunch hour! Guess I gotta figure out what I need and make a run after making a phone call.
Rick
Originally posted by Peninhandrjg
<br />Thanks Ed
I do live WAAAAAY to close to them!
ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!
Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom