2mm pencil kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bjpbike

Hi All

Does anyone know of a 2mm pencil kit besides the power pencil. I believe I might have a market for them,the power pencil will work but it only comes in gold. I believe the satins, chromes and black will sell much better if they are avaiable.

Just to be a nice guy I believe there is a untapped college market out there. Certain students have to use the 2mm and would eat these up like candy, especially the acrylics(which I hate to turn.

thanks in advance
bob

redfishsc

I broke my own rule about platings about a year and a half ago and purchased a few 24K power pencils for shop use (who cares about plating durability in the shop, I figure).

While the plating behaved as expected (it rotted, but it's a shop pencil) I was SORELY AND VERY FRUSTRATINGLY disappointed with the mechanics of this pen.

I would not recommend that anyone buy and sell a Power Pencil. The click mechanism doesn't perform consistently, and most of the time you have to jam the lead in the nib of the pencil to get it started--- it would not ever come out of the "magazine" and load into the mechanism when a new lead was needed.

Just my $.02 which cost me about $15 once. Never again.

JerrySambrook

You aren't the only one to have problems with Power pencils

I got so frustrated with mine, and my friend was lso irked at his, the we ended up tossing them

Jerry

Top Bottom