Zen Lanyard with BG cast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MartinPens

MartinPens

This is the second Zen lanyard I've made with more on the way. It is my first PR cast with Blue Green and Crystal Ice mica powers.

My first couple cap disassemblies went smooth, but this one was a pain. The magnet can pop out and it is somewhat easy to break. :befuddled:

This one didn't last long - it will be hanging around my wife's neck as she works.

Martin

Attachments

• BGLanyard-9233.jpg
    BGLanyard-9233.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 211
  • BGLanyard-9234.jpg
    BGLanyard-9234.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 187
  • BGLanyard-9235.jpg
    BGLanyard-9235.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 148
  • BGLanyard-9236.jpg
    BGLanyard-9236.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 186
  • BGLanyard-9237.jpg
    BGLanyard-9237.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 161
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Martin, first, beautiful pen. The fit and finish is great. However, I do have one concern, have you thought about a breakaway section in the lanyard? When I have to wear an ID lanyard at work, we are required to have a breakaway part to allow the lanyard to fall off if it becomes entangled in something while we are wearing it. Just a thought. I hate to see anyone get injured using one of our creations.
Charles

MartinPens

ctubbs said:
Martin, first, beautiful pen. The fit and finish is great. However, I do have one concern, have you thought about a breakaway section in the lanyard? When I have to wear an ID lanyard at work, we are required to have a breakaway part to allow the lanyard to fall off if it becomes entangled in something while we are wearing it. Just a thought. I hate to see anyone get injured using one of our creations.
Charles

What a great idea. I'll look and see what I can find as far as hardware for this. Do you have any links or suggestions?

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

wizard

Beautiful pen!! Awesome job of casting...its really iridescent and I love the swirls. +1 also the breakaway lanyard. Regards, Doc

Top Bottom