Zebra slim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kinggabby

kinggabby

OK I am still not sure how I did. But I am trying. 3 coats BLO/CA thin 4 Coats BLO/CA Med 3 coats BLO/CA thick.

Attachments

• zebra 001.jpg
    zebra 001.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 228
  • zebra 002.jpg
    zebra 002.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 152
  • zebra 003.jpg
    zebra 003.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 149
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
that is some really nice zebrawood. Much more character than the stuff i have...

This pen is looking really nice! If you buffed it, it would shine like a new penny! Keep at it. Experience comes disguised as hard work!!

David Keller

Very nicely done. I think this is your best pen yet. Check your thread on the spalted pecan pen... I left you a couple of tips on the photos.

ldb2000

This one looks even better then the pecan , good fit and nice shine on the finish . I think you are over complicating the finish but if it is working that's all that matters . Again you need more light on the pen and much less props . Your pen is getting lost in the photo . The pen is what you want to photo so all the other stuff is just getting in the way .

SDB777

Thinking your choice of background items are taking away from your pen....JMHO. Simple poly-type WHITE cloth will greatly imporove the image.

Keep the pens coming though!!! WOOHOO!!!

Scott (your using a LOT of CA!) B

animefan

Nice looking zebra slimline, I agree the background needs to be simple.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
You're definetly showing a massive improvement from your first pen. Watch out, it might become addicting:wink:

Top Bottom