Univ of Tenn request

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

I had a graduate of the university ask if I could make a cigar in the school colors (and he picked the shape). I don't have any orange pigment, but I had some orange Inlace Acrylester scraps and I had recently cast some Chrystal White so I decided to try another PR glue-up. About half of these end up really cool (read all over the shop in small pieces). [:0] Occasionally I get one to stay together. This wasn't one of those, but I found the pieces and I'm stubborn. Anyway, here it is... Chrome Cigar in University of Tennessee colors (I hope!!!).

20066141257_cigarCH_UTennPR.jpg

And a view of the back for those who are interested.

200661412542_cigarCH_UTennPR2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrcook4570

I like the shape and the back view. I would be tempted to rotate the clip to the 'back' of the pen to make it the front. Can't say that I care for the colors as I am a UK fan [:p]

angboy

Pretty neat Billy! Almost looks like two completely different pens that are pictured. Very neat how from one view it's angular and from another it's curved in terms of the designs! [:)][:)]

BigRob777

Billy,
Thanks for the 2nd pic. I always like a view of a nice back side (of a pen folks). Anyway, this is a really awesome pen and even though I am not a fan of orange, I'd carry this one. I like the look all of the way around. I think I'm getting tired, at least my jokes are.
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom