Two new ones

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from byounghusband

Status
Not open for further replies.

byounghusband

Here are tow pens I did last week. Both are going to be gifts.The first one is for a friend of mine's son who is graduating from High School. I had Ken Nelson engrave the Graduation announcement onto the pen box and since he lives in Colorado, I did Ken's Colorado State Flag in a Gentleman kit. The pen was a two day glue up, but I think it turned out really nice.

tn_CO%20Flag1.jpg

Pen and Box

tn_Colorado%20Flag.jpg

And this one was a first.... My first Euro and only my second Acrylic. My neighbor asked me for a Purple Pen for his Admin at work. I started a Purpleheart slimline for him and someone here (can't remember who now....) posted this pen and really hit it!!:D I showed my neighbor a pic of the pen and he said he wanted one JUST like it. So I found out where the blanks were purchased (Earnie at Beartooth Woods has them) and got them. WOW they are cool!!:D The tube shows a little down towards the nib, but not enough to look bad. It kinda adds to the translucence of the blank.

Thanks to whoever made it first!! I'm sorry I can't remember who it was....[:I]

tn_PF%20Euro1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rtgleck

Being from Colorado, I can say that that's a great looking Colorado Flag Pen. I'd be honored to have a pen like that in my collection. Very nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom