Two New Lady Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from t001xa22

t001xa22

My latest additions to my ladies' pens group. The first one is a PSI Princess pen in rose gold finish, with "Maroon" aquapearl acrylic. This one's components were specifically picked out by one of my solid repeat customers. The second one is a New Design pen kit in gold, with a "Pink Pearl" acrylic blank. This is the first time I've tried this style of kit, and I like it. The twist action is smooth and solid. The difference that stands out to me is the domed finial, apart from the flat-tops I've done before. My thanks to Wood N Whimsies for the blank, and of course, Ed and Dawn for the pen kit. Please comment good or bad; I am forever a student of these arts.

Attachments

• Maroon Princess Pen 5.jpg
    Maroon Princess Pen 5.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 266
  • Maroon Princess Pen6.jpg
    Maroon Princess Pen6.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 240
  • Pink Pearl New Design Pen1.jpg
    Pink Pearl New Design Pen1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 375
  • Pink Pearl New Design Pen2.jpg
    Pink Pearl New Design Pen2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 224

G1Pens

Both are very nice. The think I like about the Princess pen is that you used something other than a pink girlie blank. It looks feminine but not overly so. I can see a female executive using that pen. A little bling but still understated.

t001xa22

@ John: thank you for your thoughts. I was concerned about the workup on the New Design style, but it sets up just like the Flat Tops, and I think the domed finial is much nicer.

@ Gary: I agree with you. I have several customers favor the Princess style pen, and they are really dependable kits. The key to these kits, from what I'm seeing, is matching the color of the stones to the metal finish and the blank colors. This particular pen was one I guided the lady to the websites and let her pick out her matches. She, like many ladies I have conversed with, seem to favor maroons and purples more than traditional pinks.

Top Bottom