Sunday's Labor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from twoofakind

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoofakind

Here are a couple I made for some friends. The white marble is a basic cigar in pearl finish. The greeen celluloid is a classic american fountain pen.
Andy

2006925145122_0221.jpg

2006925145140_0224.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

csb333

I really like the white one. Did you paint the hole in the blank or the tube before gluing? If not, can you see the brass? I cant tell by the picture- Chris

twoofakind

CSB33- I used ice blue pearl nail polish on the tube before glue up. The only thing I noticed was one area had a slight gold tint that actually helped the pearl reflect.
Kasper- That was ordered through CSUSA. It is called white marble. I paired it with AS satin pearl cigar pen.
I showed the pen at work and it lasted all of 2 hours before someone bought it. I guess I need to order a few more of those blanks.
Andy

Skye

Lookin good man. You know I love that shape.

Want to call "sanding lines" on the second one. Right where the clip and the lower barrel intersect. [:D]

I know, I suck like that.

twoofakind

Actually Skye there is one sanding line on it that I did not notice until I was handing it to the customer. But the place you are pointing out is where I wiped off the smudge from my greasy paw prints. I have got to get me a lower resolution camera. Good eye.[;)]
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom